Topic: website

about a month ago I tried to print out a song and discovered that I was not allowed to adjust the print size any longer. I haven't been on since then, until now. I will check this again& if I cant adjust the print,I probably won't be on again for a long while.

Re: website

djrt04, We really appreciate you gracing us with your time. As such a valuable member and contributer, I am sure chordie would be at a great loss without your presence, so I am going to do my best to offer a hand.

On the song page, click the little print button on the right of the screen. This brings up a print preview screen. On the very top of the screen, just to the right of center, you will see (3) "A" s of varying dimension. Click the biggest one, the font is bigger, etc..

I truly hope that this post was helpful. If not, all I can say is, Don't let the door hit ya.......

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Topdown very tactfull reply,I am still laughing!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

OUCH-

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Topdown, I like your style.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Quietly giggling into my beer smile Nice

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Yowza

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I really am a nice guy. Ask anybody!!....Well, don't ask my wife, ask anybody but my wife.. big_smile

Hey topdown,If you talk that way to me,I will tell my mother on you!!!!

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Oh yea joeyX3? Well, my dad can beat up your dad!!

I double dog dare you to top that!!

topdown wrote:

I really am a nice guy. Ask anybody!!....Well, don't ask my wife, ask anybody but my wife.. big_smile

Or the original poster of this thread!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea topdown.I`ll sneak into your house and wrap saran wrap around your toilet bowl.( I actually did that when I was young and my older sister was the victim,boy did I get in trouble)

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I guess 'saran wrap' is what we in the UK call 'cling film' - a non sticky clear membrane that will cling to itself or porcelain - great for stretching across the top of a loo. smile

Joeyx3. I bet your parents wet themselves laughing when you were not around and the story would have gone around all the adults when children were not about.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Adjust the print size? We can adjust the print size? If I had known that I never would have joined this group!!!! You probably won't see me on here for at least 15 minutes!!!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Roger Guppy wrote:

I guess 'saran wrap' is what we in the UK call 'cling film' - a non sticky clear membrane that will cling to itself or porcelain - great for stretching across the top of a loo. smile

Joeyx3. I bet your parents wet themselves laughing when you were not around and the story would have gone around all the adults when children were not about.

Roger

Gee Roger.I don`t think so.My sister was an adult at the time(8 years older).She failed to see the humor.I was kind of a mischevious wise guy when I was young.Never got arrested but in trouble at home a lot.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

wow 2 years 3 post.  At least I came in with thanks and appreciation since I had been building my paper songbook for 4 years! LOLOLOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

My songbook is huge(5 binders).I never saw any problem with the font size.Two words,MAGNIFYING GLASS.I have terrible eyesight,but eventually you remember  what you print.Or my favorite trick.A clip light.That way I can grace all of you with my presence.I wont threaten to leave over font size.

Enjoy Every Sandwich