Topic: Online storage

Anyone use online storage for pics and vids? I'm wanting to do this for family videos. I've backed them up on DVD but I would like another option also. I'm not really looking for sharing and all that, just storage.

Thanks gang!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Online storage

This is one http://www.mediafire.com/ another idea is to download Picasa its a free google app and they have a free storage online called Picasa albums both of these  have the option to go public or private. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

microsoft live also has storage

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I use SmugMug for my photos.  My company uses Mozy for backups.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I use flickr for everything smile  Love it!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I guess I left out the FREE part. Free online video storage.

I'm looking into Skydrive and Photobucket.

But for now the search continues..................

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

dropbox give 2 gig free and you can invite friends and family to join and they will give you more space for everyone who joins.  PLUS you can invite them to share a common file.  its pretty great.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

So i decided on Picasa web. So far it seems fine. I have to split some vids bcuz there is a size limit but these are few and far between.

Thanks for the recommendations!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Online storage is the good idea for storing your detail at another website. So that you can access it any where from any computer. So is is good way to organize your detail at central website and access it from anywhere. It is also safe way because they cab provide facility to protect your data with virus and outside threats.

[url=http://www.chordie.com//]micro sd adapter[/url]   << Fixed by mod to carry you to a useful site smile       

No spam links allowed!