Topic: Too funny

I just found this on my local Craigslist. Man people are dumb!!!!!!

!!!STOLEN ITEMS!!! (HEMET/SAN JACINTO)

Date: 2011-12-14, 12:22PM PST
Reply to: sale-vshb3-2749511316@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My church in San Jacinto was burglarized on the evening of 11/25/11, and a lot of music gear was stolen.
Within 2 days my guitar was listed on CL (See Below)

Dean Buddy Blaze Ml (Hemet)
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/msg/2724040515.html
This thief is now in custody and the guitar has been recovered.
Yes that's right, this ignorant lowlife deviant listed a rare 1 of 300 limited edition guitar in the same town he stole it from!
No one ever said thieves were smart, but wow! How stupid can you be????? ...and to steal from a church nonetheless.

Items still not recovered;
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier - This amp was listed on e-bay on 11/27/11 however the listing was pulled later in the week before the amp sold.
Boss ME-70 Multi Effects processor pedal.
Vox Wah with black and chrome pedal
Dunlop Crybaby with AC patched in the side. (Odd Thomas Sticker on pedal)
Carvin DSM series PA power amp w/flight case
Alesis Multiverb
Shure SLX Wireless Guitar System
2 Shure SM 58 mics
Oversized athletic bag with cables, picks, tools, strings, video and audio recording equipment.

I already know who tried to sell the amp on e-bay, you'll be seeing me soon...

If you have any information regarding the location of these items, please respond to this ad or call the San Jacinto Police Dept. Inc# I11330032

Thank you and God Bless.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Too funny

I`m glad someone was caught.Hope you get all your equipment back.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Z...  hope the items find their way back somehow..  Some low-lifes broke into my house not so long ago and stole, amoung other things, a Squier "strat" and amp.. that they had to bring up from the basement yet left behind my Martin HD28.. sitting right out there..  don't get me wrong - I am so grateful they left it.. just no clue I guess.  Nothing worse than coming home and finding a situation like that..  the police went into the house with their guns drawn.. no one in there thankfully.    Sadly, didn't get anything back..  Can't have enough security I guess.. 
Deb

Debra - They weren't stealing to have, they were stealing to sell.  Acoustic guitars do not sell quickly.  They can hock an electric lickety-split.  No matter the reason, it stinks that your house was broken into. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Right you are Zurf..  and it isn't the first time..  one time it was my garage that got broken into..  they stole a tractor lawn mower.  There's a song in there somewhere. 
Nice living in the "country" but sometimes no one's around to keep an eye out..