Topic: Epi. Special II

I am wondering what the cheapest price for an Epipone Sprcial II would be.
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

Re: Epi. Special II

There are many different factors that whos to say how low you can drive the price down when buying any guitar. Such as, I have seen instances when a scratch or a ding can knock off a couple hundred dollors. Sometimes you can wheel and deal. It just depends on who your dealing with

what a long strange trip it's been

What about the brand new ones that are almost perfect? What is the cheapest you've seen those.
cool danspr

Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

well as for the Epi. SG and Les Paul special models and possibly some others, anything over $175 is a ripoff, as they are normally $150 anyway.

Sounds pretty good. I'm looking at one that is $125 american.
cool danspr

Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

other than on ebay, I dont think u can getthem less than $150.

only dead fish go with the flow cool rockin Gecko

7 (edited by gitaardocphil 2007-06-18 10:02:21)

Do you know that GIBSON, the Memphis plant, destroy 30% of what they made, because of a sometimes almost invisible scratches, or the paint, or the sound. Some workers, they play the whole day on guitars, straight from the production line. They will not sell it, even under an other name. I don't know if they destroy the electronics.
I should like to have an epiphone (have a Sheraton) solid body, standard or custom. I think they are good, and I have heard other electric guitars: THE LOUDER the AMP, THE MORE SIMILAR SOUND of DIFFERENT guitars.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

Do you know that GIBSON, the Memphis plant, destroy 30% of what they made, because of a sometimes almost invisible scratches, or the paint, or the sound. Some workers, they play the whole day on guitars, straight from the production line. They will not sell it, even under an other name. I don't know if they destroy the electronics.
I should like to have an epiphone (have a Sheraton) solid body, standard or custom. I think they are good, and I have heard other electric guitars: THE LOUDER the AMP, THE MORE SIMILAR SOUND of DIFFERENT guitars.

WOW!!! I didn't know that!!!
I would visit the Gibson Factory and go Dumpster-diving and get some quality parts.

lol,
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle