Topic: Scrolling not there?

Hi,

I have tried everything I know, but can not get the scroll function to appear. I have tried 3 different browsers and checked multiple songs on my HP tablet and my ipad, but all I get is 2 pull down menus for transpose and tuning.   Any ideas?  Thanks for your help.

Re: Scrolling not there?

Hi there, autoscroll is currently turned off on the iPad version of the site (so probably the HP tablet is viewing that version as well?).  Check out this thread for more info:
http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 55&p=2

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanks for your reply.  I am running the HP 2740p elitebook laptop/tablet pc loaded with the latest everything, so maybe it is actually ahead of the webpage and the add-ons conflict? Just a thought....

That's possible.  If you desire, you can check on that thread and shoot an email to the admin with the details on your tablet just to make sure he's aware that it's not just an ipod thing going on. smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Hi there, autoscroll is currently turned off on the iPad version of the site (so probably the HP tablet is viewing that version as well?).  Check out this thread for more info:
http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 55&p=2

Why is it turned off? The ipad is where it would be most useful... Thnx

I did finally figure out the problem. It is not solved, but I can make it work at least.  On the tablet, the scroll box will only appear on the highest screen resolution setting. I am using it with a projector, so the lower resolution of the projector was not compatible with a mirrored display. If I extend the desktop and increase the resolution it appears works.

I used to use the scroll feature all the time, then about a month ago, it stopped working. Why?  I have an ancient PC, so...so pooh!  Let me know if there's a solution. Thanks!