Topic: Songs by Blue October

Can anybody tell me if there are any songs by Blue October that are easier to learn how to play for a person who is just learning how to play a acoustic guitar? I have been in a bad place mentally lately, and the only thing that has been able to help me is songs by Blue October so if anyone knows of any songs by them that are not that difficult to learn I would greatly appreciate knowing what those songs are.

Thanks

Winky783

Re: Songs by Blue October

Hi Winky, welcome to Chordie. I understand you are a newcomer to the guitar, and I wish you good luck
  in your new adventure. Easy songs are a must at first but remember you need to learn how to play
  chords before you can play any song. As Jerome and others have said is practice and patience will get
  you there. Blue October has 42 songs for you to choose from. Personally I don't know these songs as
  per title although I may have heard them, but at the top of the page click on the artist tab and on the
  next page click on "B" and on the next page scroll down to Blue October and click on them and then you
  can pick a song to work on. Try to utilize the chords Jerome mentioned by looking at the song list and
  choosing a 2 or 3 chord song. Some songs only have 2 chords. The rest are 3 or more. Hope you find a
  2 chord song in that list but if not surely there is a 3 chord. A "slow" 2 chord song would be the best.

Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Re: Songs by Blue October

Hate Me is an easy 4 chord song by them... G EM C D, play 2 measures (dduudu x2) on each chord and you're good to go...

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]