Topic: GAS withdrawl symptoms

I saw a great fender acoustic guitar for sale.I was ready to buy it when it dawned on me that I just gave away the one I had.Along with 4 others and an amp.I held on to my favorites and the ones I actually use on a regular basis.I gave away 2 fender acoustics.Not the cheap 100 dollar ones either Nothing worse than going to guitar center just to look.Kind of like buying a dirty magazine and just reading the articles.Has anyone else had the same experience. Having all these toys and not being able to play with them.When I was young,my father had a convertible and I never saw him put the top down.Same thing.Why have and not use.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: GAS withdrawl symptoms

Hi jjj I don't do it myself,but I really do have too laugh sometimes at  people with convertables and four wheel drive vechicles. most never put the tops down and it is very seldom you see any four wheel drives get used.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I have 3 and they all get  their turn. I might play one for 3 weeks then decide to spend time with one of the others. No rhyme or reason.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I have three also.  Two Martins and one Fender acoustic.  Since I got my Martins, the Fender has been in the case in the closet.  Its not a cheap fender eaither.  I paid $300 for it a long time ago, but it just doesn't have the sound of the others.  It will go to some unsuspecting child or person that I find wanting to learn guitar.  My last two older ones went to different grandchildren.  One went on to learn and buy a better one and the other doesn't play it at all.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Dino.I have had two convertibles and as long as nothing was falling from the sky,I had the top down.My four wheel drive explorer gets its share of use in the winter.For 9 years my daughter didnt know of anything else but to ride with the top down for 3 seasons of the year.My red strat and my yamaha sj-180 are convertibles with the top down.The fender acoustics are convertibles with the top up.To me they just arent worth having.They will just sit.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.