Topic: I NEED SPEAKERS

While jamming this afternoon,I had a speaker blow on my P,A. system.What should I replace them with.I dont want to spend a fortune for them.I am currently using Bell & howell projector speakers.I will replace the speakers and keep the cabinets.Any ideas.I need help.Have to do this by next weekend.Thanx  Joe

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: I NEED SPEAKERS

If those particular ones were working for ya then just replace with the same ones. They should have specs printed on then somewhere. That way there is no guess work involved.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

3 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2011-08-22 10:48:15)

These things are old.I was mainly after the cabinets and cable setup when I bought them.So I got more than my intended purpose from them.What I want to know is what is a good replacement.I will replace both and keep one as a spare.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Jensen or Bulgara, in the same impedance as the old ones if possible.  Either are very tough and should be able to handle the load, but also check the wattage of your amp and get a pair that are equal to or slightly higher rated a few watts above, to prevent blowing them up as well.

Good Shopping!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare