Topic: Unable to copy songs into songbook

Hi All

Just tried to copy a couple of songs from a public book to one of mine and got the following error message, any one else had this??

WARNING: You are trying to view
content from Ultimate-Guitar.com
in an unauthorized application,
which is prohibited.

Please use an official Ultimate
Guitar Tabs application for iPhone,
iPad or Android to access legitimate
chords, guitar, bass, and drum tabs
from Ultimate-Guitar.com database.

Type "ultimate guitar tabs" in Apple
App Store's or Android Market's
search to find the application

Re: Unable to copy songs into songbook

Hi chris,I have never seen this but I know alot of people in the united kingdom can not get Beatles songs,I hope one of the other members here can help you. You might try too report songs when you get this message also to the administrator.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I seam to be having the same issue.  I used to ba able to add songs with no problems, but now I just get this error with no ability to add to my song book.

Instead of trying to copy from someone elses songbook, try going to songs or artists and find the song there and then copy it over to your songbook.  I'm not sure why this can not be done from another songbook, but give it a try.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I will give that a try thank you smile