Topic: Printing the Chordie Songbook

I have 113 songs in My songbook, but when I print them the print is far too small for my 65 year old eyes.  Is there any way the print can be made larger - say Ariel 12 - and still be able to print out on both sides of a page having songs carrying over properly.
ie.  If a song is spread over two pages it would come out on the left and right sheet, and not the right sheet and over the page.

Re: Printing the Chordie Songbook

Hi christu
To get your songs to print with larger characters.
1 Go to the song you want to print.
2 On the panel to right of the song click on the "print" icon this opens another window with the song displayed with chord diagrams to the right of the song.
3 At the top there is a box with 3 different sized "A's" click on the largest one. (You can also change where you want the chord diagrams to appear on the sheet there.)
This will display the song in a larger type then press print. The print out is slightly smaller than what you see on the screen but is larger than normal.
I just printed one out it's bigger but the song now prints out on 2 sheets.
Hope this helps.
113 songs in a songbook must be record smile
ark

Thanks for your help. I think I hve the problem licked now.

Maxed Out coming up when I try to copy to My Songbook which is empty.  I have published one songbook - "Favourites 40's-80's" and am trying to start another songbook.  Any help gratefully received.

Problem solved, though I'm not sure how - it just seems to have started to work

rock on christu this is a 60 year old with no song book yet so well impressed,keep on rocking in the free world

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.

Hi Christu
Another `old` rocker here. I think the most songs you can have in a songbook is 100, then you have to start another because its `maxed out`. I`m up to 94 in my second book.
Hope this helps

can anyone help when i print out a song from the site the lyrics come out fine but i cannot get any chords to show on the sheet printed help please

duke123l wrote:

can anyone help when i print out a song from the site the lyrics come out fine but i cannot get any chords to show on the sheet printed help please

Some one suggested in another post to choose the option on your printer "Print as Black Document" in case you are out of colored ink.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I have colored printer Canon series very old but it works for me good yet,I have the same option of color printing.Yes it does matter.

Spam Link Removed