Re: the wedding get out

i'd like to apologise to all you American types, i didnt mean to make it sound as if the leader of the "free" world makes tedious viewing, well it does, but thing is we know who our leaders are, dont we? OK so give us a break. there must be some entertainment in the video archive? i'll be very glad when all the broo ha ha dies down. i'm so glad though that it all went off without a hitch...terrorists and the like.

ps i raised a glass or two to the happy couple last night, my head is still thumping....

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

This American type wasn't offended in the least.  But thanks anyway phill

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Aw Shucks Phil, I thought it was kinda Romantic  smile

Later, Wayne P

I do not think you got anyone here upset,it seems the news media  go overboard in all nations,there is alot of other stuff going on and they ignore it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

What's all this fuss about a wedding?  I didn't get an invite!

Now available in 5G !

Phill Williams wrote:

i'd like to apologise to all you American types, i didnt mean to make it sound as if the leader of the "free" world makes tedious viewing, well it does, but thing is we know who our leaders are, dont we? OK so give us a break. there must be some entertainment in the video archive? i'll be very glad when all the broo ha ha dies down. i'm so glad though that it all went off without a hitch...terrorists and the like.

ps i raised a glass or two to the happy couple last night, my head is still thumping....

phill

Love ya Phill!

No offence taken, and more importantly, none was meant.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.