Topic: t:title"mrs postie" 362

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"mrs postie" 362

Really cool. Your postie would be flattered I'm sure.

One teensy suggestion about chords: the F/C on "deliver" (third line of the chorus) would sound better as a F7 in my opinion. It feels even more like it needs to go to the C, that way.

hi william the postie is the daughter-in-laws mother,does a good job too,the chords have to be like that cause i dont play barr chords and i only play on the first three frets,i know about a dozen chords which i find i can play most songs with,if you want to change any to play it feel free,thanks for the imput....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hey daddycool another good song! I am going to print this one and show it too my post lady,she is a keeper I hope they never change her area. I thinkI like your songs because they are about everyday people and events. keep up the good writing!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino thanks for the compliment,i wrote two songs before joining chordie,after reading through the posts the pen would'nt leave the paper,i just kept getting a continuous flow of ideas,now i just look or hear something and i put pen to paper,its a marvelous feeling to create so many songs just from a kick start from chordies,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

I wish I could write better,I do get good songs in my head but they most always come around when I am sleeping and I can not get awake enough to put them on paper.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino think of a topic you like,write that down then think of words associated with that and keep addding bits on  to build the picture,"love "is always a good starter have fun....staycool

I should put a pencil on my nightstand and wake upfor awile,the songs really sound good in my head.