1 (edited by daddycool 2011-04-13 18:31:30)

Topic: T:TITLE "BUNNIES IN PINK" 370

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

2 (edited by dino48 2011-04-10 16:49:35)

Re: T:TITLE "BUNNIES IN PINK" 370

Sounds like an adult type of search,like to see the chords and see/hear it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hm, I'd love to hear it! I like the use of B flat in the chorus, it's almost like a surprise chord when it first happens.

hi dino i've slapped some chords together,see what you think.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi william i first used it to play singing the blues,but the only chord sequence i can find in the chord chart is an f/c on the eighth fret but i play it on the first its 1st & 2nd string first fret then 2nd,3rd,4th on the third fret,i suppose you could hold the first string,first fret but the f/c i play makes it easier to play the two strings,a lot easier for me to switch from one chord to the other,thanks for your comments....stay cool

just tried it on my acustic,sounds good,hope we can here it someday.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino if nothing crops up i've got four days off and i'm hoping to get some done then.....stay cool