Topic: where have all the drummers gone....

My list
- Keith Moon
- Ginger Baker
- John Bonham

This are probably the best drummers ever

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: where have all the drummers gone....

They have been replaced by software that can mimic their style and technique. sad

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Buddy Rich, Gene Kupra, Neil Peart, Alan White.

Some of those guys are even still alive!

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Phil Collins.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Don Henley of the Eagles.   I Agree with jerome on the choice of gene krupa,and Buddy Rich,I saw Buddy Rich play on the old Jhonny carson show the guy is inmy mind the best in the world,I think he passed away though.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Animal

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Doc's list is pretty darned good, but every drummer that I've ever known has been a meth junkie that would sell their kit in a New York minute for another hit.  Except one. Anthony (From South Florida) is absolutely the best drummer on the planet, but he's also insane. I'd play with him over the meth heads any day and everyday if possible.

Now available in 5G !