Topic: What is it worth$$$$$

Where does a guy go to find out how much a 1961-63 Harmony Roy Smeck H7030 Grand Concert/Grand Concert Super Auditorium, acoustic guitar is worth???
JV

Re: What is it worth$$$$$

I think the 7030 is the same as the 1250... From what I understand, some of the earlier H1250's were sold/labeled as Roy Smeck model H7030's. I was thinking it would be a little earlier than 61 -63 though... I think the model was started in '57 & I think the H7030's were issued pre-'60 but I'm not positive on that. As for value, a real clean comparable H1250 sells around $160-170... I would think one sold as a H7030 would be rarer (even though it's essentially the same guitar as the 1250) but I don't know how much it would affect the value if any???

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Thanks guitarpix.
The one I have is on this page     http://harmony.demont.net/model.php?id=836
It is the one with the eighth-note circled around the "ROY". There is the # 202 before the H7030.
JV

Cool guitar. The "Harmony" site mentioned previously should help you.

I willing to bet it is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay:)

Hi johnny if you do not findhelp there you might check a pawn shop they may be helpfull.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The pawn shops around this neck of the woods wouldn't know a Harmony guitar from a Harmony dating site. My step-father had it slung across the back of a saddle in the British Columbia interior for 20 years and it still sounds as sweet as the day it was born. I'd never sell it unless someone offered some outrageous amount!
thanks people
JV