1 (edited by johnnyvitalis 2011-02-09 16:45:05)

Topic: BLUE MORNING

Hear this song at    http://www.youtube.com/user/ChampagneWhiskey

BLUE MORNING………SB
            D                   G                      A7                              D
-Sitting here, a rainy day, wondering how, it could end this way.
D                                                   G                         A7                     D
Don’t know when, I’ve been more blue, don’t know how, that I lost you.
                D                                    G                             A7                          D
-You left a note, with your wedding ring, said you were going, to find better things
D                                       G                         A7                           D
So here I sit, on this rainy morn, thinking of you, watching the storm.
            D                         G                      A7                             D
-Yesterday, was hard to take, threw your picture, and made it break.
D                                    G                          A7                        D
Swept it up, the broken glass, my broken heart, our broken past.
                  G                             D
What can I do, to stop missing you.
                  G                                A7
What can I say, to take your hurt away.
                                          ………………………..
                        D                          G                   A7                                 D
-Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know that, I will always love you.
D                                                         G                       A7                            D
This storm will pass, the sky will turn blue, I hope the sun, shines down on you
          D                                   G                 A7                       D
-If we meet, someplace somewhere, I’ll pretend, that I don’t care.
D                                    G                          A7                           D
I will never let, anybody know, that in my heart, I still love you so.
               D                             G                   A7                           D
-I’ll try to forget, these stormy days, look for love, in a different place.
D                                            G                           A7                           D
I’ll never regret, my time with you, cause I was happy, when I loved you.
                   G                            D
What can I do, to stop missing you.
                   G                                A7
What can I say, to take your hurt away.
                 D                    G                      A7                            D
So here I sit, feeling so blue, I know that I, will always love you.
                  A7                          D
I know that I,  will always love you.

Re: BLUE MORNING

Hey Johnny
I liked listening to your song.
Thanks for sharing
ark

Hi Johnny, great song, thanks.
Lee

Thanks for takeing the time to listen and comment. Compliments and construtive criticisim are always welcome. Thanks again.
JV

Good work JV. A good listen. Thanks for sharing and for posting the recording. I always have real trouble getting the idea of the songs when people post them, this helps a lot. Thanks again.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

6 (edited by johnnyvitalis 2011-02-25 16:43:28)

Yu' know what really is amazeing! is that some fellow half way across the world can listen to my music. Think about it! What an opportunity, and gift CHORDIE has given us Thanks bud_wiser, other members, and espspecially the Chordie staff of moderaters.
JV