51 (edited by badeye 2007-11-28 23:18:43)

Re: I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!

Zurf wrote:

Well, I'm not a teenager but I've got a bit of the same problem.  Today is my 20th wedding anniversary.  Now I learned "Forever and Ever Amen" for this occaission, but I've played it so many times now in practice that it's not something that my funny little honey will appreciate. 

So, I need another song.  I'm thinking "Flesh and Blood" by Johnny Cash.  My wife gets a little jealous of my river time sometimes, so I thought a song with the lyric, "Mother Nature's quite a lady, but you're the one I need" fits well. 

Not writing my own song.  Just not going to happen.  If you heard the silly things I make up around the house you'd know why.  They always seem to come back to gastric disturbances somehow.  Eight year old boys like my ditties, but they are not suitable for a love song.

I'm open for suggestions.  Keep it to open chords if possible.  I've got to learn the song today (with laryngitis no less - but a strong shot of whiskey will take care of that long enough to sing a three minute song). 

- Zurf

Try  Willie Nelson's  "Whiskey River"  ooop's bad choice what about Roy Clark's "Daisy a Day" for a 20th wedding
anniversary.

Congrats.... Badeye.

one caper after another

Zurf!

This one is beautiful. Says it all.

Don Williams. Your my best friend. { a Doddle this one, but a winner}

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=yWGDeBFLsf8

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

God twist!

Your so bold! Stop that now!

Zurf is being serious. But between you and me i wonder why he left it so late?

Did you forget ZURF LIKE MOST DO..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Judas Priest's Turbo Lover. For some reason my wife would not go for that as our wedding song...Don't know why...

Young Love at 15, I can remember that adrenaline rush at a young age, just really can't remember 15 excatly.Believe me what your feeling is not love, it's just hormones, it's natural, but love it is not, this will be one of those experiances you'll look back on one day and laugh, if you can still remember her name. in the future. Although it's nice that you want to impress her, sing and play for her, but at 15 it ain't gonna las,t though I know you believe right now you think it will with every fiber of your body. We don't mean to be-little your feelings, again they are natural, but please just slow down or you'll be a Daddy by 17 and your life ruined.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

56 (edited by Buzzwagon 2011-01-20 13:30:01)

Should've gone for I'm Yours by The Script. Guaranteed to get yer nuts in, then you can move on and you'll have learnt a new song as well! Winner!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Matt4Mayor..  I'd suggest Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol or something original.  Good luck..  have fun, be safe.

Matt:

Guaranteed winner:  "Crazy for this Girl" by Evan & Jaron  It's just what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67qgIdBdDA

http://chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guita … 27746.html

Good luck,
'Nomikal

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I know you do not want old stuff but most of us are older,I think My Girl would be a good song easy to play and learn,women love this song,same goes for blackbird by the beatles. You want to be a mayor,I think that is nuts!,for anyone.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dudes - this thread is well over 3 years old and the OP hasn't posted since 2007. My guess is that he found the song he was looking for. Lets let the thread die.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

Dudes - this thread is well over 3 years old and the OP hasn't posted since 2007. My guess is that he found the song he was looking for. Lets let the thread die.

Face Palm....I did not even notice the original posting date. I was talking to a wall!

Waiting in Vane - Annie Lennox