Re: Chordilina Jam

I'll start practicing "Chordilina on My Mind". 

In my mind, I've gone to Chordinlina.
Anticipating fun times;
Can't wait to hear the tunes chime;
Ain't it just like a friend of mine to host it all the time?
I've gone to Chordilina in my mind.

(I know the rules about posting lyrics, but song parodies are fair game under Copyright law so I think I'm OK.  If any other moderator disagrees, please edit out.)

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

FANTASTIC!  I love the video, the tuba, and can just feel the fun and excitement you all had!  "wish I was there" doesn't begin to express the true feeling of jealousy by the rest of us Chordians.  Here's hoping by next year my family will be able to make it down.  We desperately need to make a trip to NC anyway as it's where we'd prefer to be living!  smile  The bonus here is that by next year maybe I'll feel a little more comfy playing with a great bunch of guitarists like yourselves.  I also have a strong desire to give Mr. Toots a big ole hug and plant a wet one on his cheek!  I'm only sad we didn't get to see a video of Toots playing one of his funny story songs sad  Any more videos you guys are hiding from us??? wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

78 (edited by tubatooter1940 2010-11-26 15:33:09)

Here is a silly song for Ms. Amy (mekidsmom). And thank you for asking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LU0-gj-OdU

Now may I ask you to insert a video of you singing one?

A hug and a wet one on the old cheek, you say. I do believe I would drive some miles for those. smile

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?