Topic: performers that are not yet listed

How can I post a song link for an artist that is not yet in the list of artists

Re: performers that are not yet listed

From the FAQ under Resources tab:

Chordie does not host any songs. It finds and formats songs located elsewhere on the Internet. There is no point in mailing me songs. You can include songs in the index (and automatically take advantage of features like formatting, transposing, instrument selection, songbook etc. However, the songs will have to be available online. Send the link to me, and I might it the next time I reindex Chordie.

Add songs Link:

http://www.chordie.com/addurl.php

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I have lots of songs that i have put down own paper and want to add them, but it is just not working.
How often do you reindex Chordie?
If there not going to work I may as well find another place, we need updated stuff. smile

TAz,

can you be more specific?

is it your own material? if so go to song writers section and you can add them instantly

if it is other artists marterial I hope you have read followed the instructions in resources on how to add a song.
I dont know what yer talking about when ye say ye have wrote down own paper, does this mean you have wrote your own stuff or have you wrote down the artists names and songs that you have directed chordie to?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending