Topic: Strumming Patterns

Just started looking at this site, but noticed that none of the songs have any strumming patterns associated with them.  Where do we go for this?

Re: Strumming Patterns

Milkdup if you can provide the title of the song and a link to the page on chordie where the song is it would be helpful, there are several musicians on chordie who can provide the strumming patterns including myself keep in mind to select songs that you know how to play the chords in the song too smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I am looking for Night Moves by Bob Seger.

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … 17019.html

Thanks,
Mike

Just bumping this thread,Is it not possible for fellow chordians who know what they talking about to add strum patterns to songs listed via the edit in song books? ..it would help the thickies like me no end lol

micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

hi mooch,
I suppose they could.
I think it would have to be asked in song request or chat section and ask if anyone could edit a certain song to add in the strum pattern.
But if some people do not want to see this they might just take it back out again. I know if I printed a song out I would not want the strum pattern printed out too.
I would be better if their was an option like the chords and people had the option of leaving them on or taking them off.
this would be done by Per.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thanks  for your reply "Kilt", i like the idea of putting it in the menu (like you can with the chords). it would go a long way to help the beginners.
I myself have given songs a miss because i dont know strum pat' ave tried and mull kintyre sounded like "jerry lee's great balls of fire lol yikes, i think i got it wrong again lol

But God loves a trier! and i do try  lol

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool