1 (edited by daddycool 2008-09-21 22:23:48)

Topic: t:title"rockin' good time"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"rockin' good time"

hi admin i've just posted my song and the last two lines of the chorus are coming up distorted ,i clicked edit but there is nothing wrong with my post ,so i wondered if you can help....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hey Daddycool,

Well done, you got the hang of Chopro. I went and set my cursor to the start of each out of place lines and pressed the return button to get it right (I have done this to other of your posts that are not in Chopro in the past too).

I have not time to give her a whirl now but I will do later.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Rock On Daddy smile

Your getting a handle on Chopro
Good writing as usual smile When are we gonna hear one ?

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi roger and ken glad you liked it ,i've been through a number of topics now ,its getting harder to find something different but we have to perservere to kep the juices flowing,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Ah you sweet thing Daddycool,

i love to dance. Last night i was singing at a venue. When i finished a guy asked me to jive with him,

Well Daddycool the whiff of him everytime he lifted his arm to turn me nearly made me puke.
I have bad smellers anyway, but this guy was honkin.. One dance and i was away  back to my sons and company,
who let me tell you were near collapsed  they were all laughing so much.

Your song is cute, but he sure wasnt lol.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena sounds like you were having a good time till then,thanks for your comments....stay cool