Topic: "Babies Anew"

Babies Anewby Robert Bonsall 17/09/08

[C]Babies born,a [F]creation of you,

A [C]new world around them,[G]comes into veiw,

The [C]look on their faces,be[F]wilders too,

A [G]new life has come ,into this[C] world.

[C]They copy your smiles,they[F] make you laugh,

Little[C] fingers and toes,[G]warm as toast,

[C]Bonding with parents,[F]Is a must,

[G]Making them safe,gives a feeling of[C] trust.

[C]Watch them grow[F] day by day,

The[C] things they learn,from[G] mum and dad,

[C]Playing games ,to[F] keep them amused,

[G]Teaching them whats right and [C]wrong.

[C]They learn something new[F] every day of their lives,

[C]See their first steps,[G]their first words with pride,

[C]Watching as they [F]grow to adults,

The [G]circle of life,that they[C] cre-ate.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "Babies Anew"

The circle of life
Not enough written about a wonderous everyday event.
Well Done Again
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Daddycool,

Doesnt it all go by with the blink of an eye ? God i loved mine and still love anyones babies   I love kissing there wee feet, untouched by shoes. all so beautiful.
Id love to have another baby, :LOL:      Alright!! I hear you all.! A resounding chorus of " Yeah The Immaculate Conception".
Your all so bold But, your all so right. lol

Thanks Daddy for giving me the longing,  My work awaits me, Not making babies now lol  My floristry,   Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Daddycool,

I made a slight amendment to get the special formatting to work for you, I hope you do not mind. You have just about got it right, the only mistake is that you are entering the line that should be the first in your message as the subject of the thread. Click on the edit of your post and you will see the minor change I have made at the start.

That being said it is a nice song which brought a smile as I played it. Being a grandad several times over and a surrogate grandad to several more including at present, my friend's 6 month old daughter, Verity. The beauty of being a grandparent is you can have the fun and pleasure of having babies around but you can give them back when you have had enough. Unlike young Helena I am getting too old to want to take on the 24/7 challenge of babycare.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi ken there's nothing more exciting than seeing a baby born,it takes all your worries away and a new era begins i have a grand child on the way and our first great grandchild is due any day now,woe more chritmas presents to buy ha ha....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

6 (edited by daddycool 2008-09-18 17:31:47)

hi helena my mrs has two grandkids most weeks so she does'nt get much rest from them but she would'nt turn any away ,must be the maternal emotions ,cause i had op  after youngest and he's 15 so she loves to care for the grand kids,i just want some peace and quiet,no chance of that....stay cool

hi roger thank for the tweaking i'll try harder next time,i think babies give us new energy ,something to go the extra mile for....stay cool