Topic: bargin bin

I went too my local drug store today too pick up a couple of things,as I was heading for the cash register I noticed a close out on cds and dvds.They where in a large deep drum.I decided too check and see if they had any stuff i wanted. Well I got real lucky I found The best of Jim croce , carol kings greatest hits and Americas greatest hits. All of them were only $1.99 EA.,I feel I got very lucky.Took some time too find them though.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: bargin bin

Ahh.. good for you.... !   It's great when you snap up a real bargain like that.. big_smile  It's always worth having a good rummage too see if there's something in there you want.

The time to be happy, is NOW !

Freshman acoustic, IbanezGAX70, MarshallMG15cd, Digitech:RP100

Alright Dino.... good score!

Some of my personal faves in there, although I have all three of those albums on vinyl.
One of my boys saw my collection and remarked "Dad what are these?.... Oh kinda like a really big CD?"  Made me dust off the old turntable and spin a few.

Old vinyl and great memories..... 

Good Hunting & Take Care; Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Well done Dino,

A wonderful man i worked  for "David" allowed me to have music while i worked in 1971. I had a small portable record player
beside where i worked. He came to me one day after about a year, and said" Helena ! I now know all the words of Miss kings "Tapestry"
How about you give me some new songs to learn ? lol Carol was always on repeat play.  I still love all the songs on that album
and David" was the best boss i ever had. A real pet of a man.

For you David." and  You Dino .    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zT4qUIf59d0

Enjoy enjoy.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Bargain bin... why are pink floyd never in the bargain bin?  I got a hanker on to replace my lost copies of Wish You Were Here and Animals so I went to Zavvi (ex Virgin Megastore) and HMV.  Both albums £16 or approx $30!  Scandalous!

These albums have been making money for the Floyd since the mid 70s so why not relax a little?

£8 off the internet though so all is not lost.

I'm the son of rage and love

6 (edited by dino48 2008-09-18 04:22:59)

Hi bonedaddy,did theytry to use a gun or a knife too rob you? thats outragous. Y ou should check out Amazon.com for some good cd prices. Hi old doll,yes carol king is my favorite female musican/singer,writer,the lady is great.!!!         dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi dino48, good purchase,,,I got to see America in concert last year when they came to Tennessee(front row woohoo). As far as sound, they were probably the best live band I've ever heard. Everything was crystal clear.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."