Topic: For Jets

This was inspired by jeff saying that he was an expectant granddad. I drew on my memories from when my daughter had her first baby [a boy] fortunately I was nearby and I could go visit next day.

Congrats young man, let us know when the birth occurs, and I dare say there will be glasses being lifted all over the world.

By the way, as I wrote this song for you, Jeff, I will leave it to you to give it a name

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

I have recorded it but I have no time tonight to post it on Myspace...hopefully tomorrow.

night all

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: For Jets

How lovely Phill.

Reminded me of having my own babies.    To be originally told  after trying for some years, id never have any Children.

No adjectives could describe the joy of finding out i was pregnant. Plus the absolute joy of then having 2.
what blessings.
I now await patiently for my grandchildren.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey Phill - Thank you very much. You warmed my heart with such a beautiful song and I can't wait to hear it so hurry up and post it. smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi jeff, lena,

thanks and will do 1st chance i get, it's my wifes birthday tomorrow so i'm in the middle of making her a card, and composing a little verse, i have recorded it, so maybe tonight or the weekend.

ps, any ideas on a title jeff?

phill

Hey Phill - I like "She Held Her Child" but "Hello Grandpa" is good too. I don't know...your call.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi phill been there many times,every time seems like the first,its always exciting and bewildering to see a new life born,lovely song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

THANKS TO ALL,

Jeff, I thought of just plain "Grandchild" what do you think?

I have recorded this song but I'm having trouble uploading to myspace for some reason, i'll try again.

phill

Hi Phill smile

You've written a beautiful song that all grandparents can relate to.

Well Done
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)