Topic: Take Note!.

Hi All,

I dont mean to sound like the grim reaper here but. I know theres lots of Mams and Dads here on Chordie with small kids.

Today again i was at a funeral. It was a 3. 1/2 year old Girl.  My sons friends child. She toppled a wide screen Tv down
over herself.  What ever way it caught her she died instantly.

It was on one of these stand things.  Please please make sure yours is secured, as wee children get into all kinds of spaces.

Dia Linn Hayley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CbAjj80NIM

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Take Note!.

Thats good advice Old Doll, I have a friend who's little girl did the same thing, thank God she wasn't killed, but she was seriously injured. After a long hospital stay, "two hospitals" to be excat, and several months of therapy she is doing great now, but it could have been much worse. So please, as Old Doll said, if you have small children, be aware that this can happen.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

very very sad Lena, dont even know the girl and I feel like a tear. I hate hearing things like this but good advice and advice that should be shared if it helps people, especially kids.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

My heart goes out to the family and friends of this little angel called to heaven. You always hear things like this happening and always think it will happen else where.Sound advise that should be taken to heart.
Kapa

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)