Topic: A POEM

This is a poem I made. I used only songtitle, PLEASE FEEL FREE AND CONTINUE THE POEM, as you know ENGLISH is not my mothertongue, so correct things if needed. It is so nice to be or try to be writing this with 90% existing songtitles.
A POEM

Yesterday, my black magic woman, and my baby left me.
I twisted and shout baby come back, as dust in the wind.
I’ll be there, waiting for a friend but without you I can’t get no satisfaction.
Please please me and light my fire, I’ll be watching you.

Who am I, I need your love so bad, crazy on a sunny afternoon.
Let it be, a hard rain’s gonna fall and as I’m singing in the rain, please forgive me
See me, feel me, touch me I don’t smell like teen spirit, the air that I breathe , I’m hurt, more than words, but wake me up before I go go, go now I am proud Mary

Put your head on my shoulder, but don’t you cry before the November rain
Nothing else matters, I am sailing on the sea of love, pretty woman, only the lonely, come together use your yellow submarine, I’ll be there, so you can lean on me. I want you, so lay lady lay, I shall be released when I’m 64

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: A POEM

mama told me not to go, while my guitar gently weeps,Purple haze,strawberry fields,Aday in a life,Elenor Rigby,Come and get your love,Lucy in the sky.

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

In a purple haze I saw a white rabbit, took my guns and some roses.
So I aimed and I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot the deputy
These two sharp dressed men with cheap sunglasses in La Grange
were using cocaine or was it brown sugar, I was blinded by the light

It wasn't in the year 2525, with spirits in the sky, at the yellow river.
An eruption made me jump, I ended up in the strawberry fields
Heep heep uriah heep look at you self, you've lost that love feeling
Jessica, Pamela, Roxanne, where did all their flowers go, I told them, Gloria too
that there was too much smoke on the water, on that black night. Silence is golden,
even in the house of the rising sun. So they paint it black, imagine 4 seasons in one day
I am a believer, and I'm sorry Suzanne, a long cool woman in a black dress, I didn't mean
to hurt you, I'm just a jealous guy and a daydream believer. I took a carpet ride
with an american woman and a girl from Ipanema, in dreams on a stairway to heaven.
Turn turn turn, she's not there, over the rainbow on the dark side of the moon

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Very clever Doc smile
Do you have a melody to go with this? smile
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)