1 (edited by murasame 2008-06-14 23:50:51)

Topic: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!

Hello

you probley already no me im matthew you have probley got something wrong/bad from me and if you did i want to say im very sorry for it i promise i wont do it again!! if you did please tell me in this post and ill make it up to you

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

Re: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!

WHAT are you talking about? bad from you? are you selling tainted tomatoes? could you be a little more specific my esp is on the blink tonight smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by murasame 2008-07-01 20:46:22)

thax mate, but the administrator is saying whole pile of stuff of me being bad!!! golly jeepers gee whizz!!!

OK ITS NOT FUNNY WHO RITE THAT!!!

-
                                         /--/

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate your candour in this message but as the offensive material you posted has been edited or deleted most Members will have no idea what you are talking about so I hope you do not mind it I offer some explanation.

We, the Admins, have been disturbed by some of the messages posted by Matthew and he has recieved private messages from several of us, and some of you will have noticed that he also recieve a week's ban. I am pleased to say that he has written a letter of apology to all the Admin for his behaviour and has turned over a new leaf so I welcome him again as Chordie Member and look forward to his contributions.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Here , Here.......
  Welcome back Murasame ,
  I guess I must have missed these postings . But if they concerned disagreements , I think we can all agree to disagree at times . As long as the postings are kept in the spirit of good faith and cooperation , I think sometimes we can actually learn from them .........
  One problem comes in when every one involved needs to get the last word in .
( I'm as guilty as anyone ) , but when I see things warming up , I try to just end it on a light note or just walk away ...............
   We want to keep this site educational and fun for everyone ...................

Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Roger Guppy wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate your candour in this message but as the offensive material you posted has been edited or deleted most Members will have no idea what you are talking about so I hope you do not mind it I offer some explanation.

We, the Admins, have been disturbed by some of the messages posted by Matthew and he has recieved private messages from several of us, and some of you will have noticed that he also recieve a week's ban. I am pleased to say that he has written a letter of apology to all the Admin for his behaviour and has turned over a new leaf so I welcome him again as Chordie Member and look forward to his contributions.

Roger

am i still banned u better tel me wen i get home im on skool computer

-
                                         /--/

Hi Matthew,

No young man, your weeks ban is finish and history. If you were you would be unable to post any messages, also under your user name it would say Banned and not Member.

So I suggest you forget about it now, get back to playing your guitar and enjoy the Chordie Forum.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thanks guyz

-
                                         /--/

banned of computer

-
                                         /--/