Topic: NEW FUNNY FACTS 2: REAL NAMES, as found in TELEPHONE BOOKS

Yes, we've had some of them months ago, but it's too nice to start finding them back and post them.
- FU KING = Chinese Restaurant
- Mr RECTION Hugh
- Mrs BARR Candy
- Mrs BUMB Iona
- Mrs CLAMB Ginger
- Mrs PEES Katie
- LUSCIOUS TITSWORTH. (she got hundreds of obscene phone calls)
- THERE ARE SOME GREAT ALIASES, people, mostly involved in crime and wanted by Police or FBI-
- NICKY NO SOCKS
- PHILY THE JAP (NO: gitaardockphily the belgium!!!)
- The DUDE
- El DOCTOR (again no EL GUITAR DOC!!)
USE IMAGINATION:
- DR. CUTTER (Surgeon)
- DR. PILL  (There was a student in med school called PIL)
- DR. S. CALPEL (surgeon)
- GUY TAR

So here again some nice challenges, use a phone book OR imagination

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: NEW FUNNY FACTS 2: REAL NAMES, as found in TELEPHONE BOOKS

lol
i'm so jealous of those people! haha

i suppose it would get tiring though...

"so what's your name, love?"
"erm... Candy Barr"
"haha, no i'm serious"

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Para, you make my day. Try to imagine an interview with the WHO.
Q: Well guys who are you
A: That's one of one of our albums
Q: No I mean your band name
A: WHO.
Q: WHO?
A: Yes WHO.
And so you can go on.
You can make a real funny topic, using this. Like the band "YES".
Q: What's your bands name?
A: YES
Q: No I mean your band
A: YES
............................>

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

Para, you make my day.

awwwww. smile
really? why?
is it because nobody else finds your random threads funny? sad i think they might just be a bit intimidated, y'know? tongue

you'll never guess what i'm doing? i'm on a school computer, waiting to be called in for my guitar lesson. cool and my guitar teacher has the best surname EVER: Roca-Terry!
big_smile

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

5 (edited by alvee33 2008-04-11 19:44:24)

Guitar lessons at school! Jings! In my day it was the chime bars or the recorder. If you were really good you got to play the glockenspiel.

I had a teacher called MR HAND. Can you imagine the fun 11 yr old kids can have with a guy called Mr Hand?

I once delivered an electric guitar to a guy called Mr Rock cool

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

that would be an awesome name!!!
i should so change my name to rachael rock!!

you can love me
you can hate me
but NEVER forget me

My husband says his name is Haywood Jablomey.  HAHAHAHA

8 (edited by Zurf 2008-04-21 15:38:20)

(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:

is it because nobody else finds your random threads funny?

Speak for yourself junior.  I enjoy Doc's threads.

I had a bicycle racing coach named Jake Speed. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

If I use my name, PHILIPS, it would be nice to see Phil LIPS.

Told my wife about this thread last night and mentioned a kid she went to school with - last name Horschit. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

There is a MD, a colluege in our village called DR. HACHE (= chopped meat, like hamburger), but here we have 3 official languages: DUTCH, FRENCH and GERMAN. In the FRENCH part the word HACHE is used a lot.
- MARY CHRISTMAS
- AL DENTE
- APRIL MAY
- MS B. MINOR and husband RAY MAJOR
- GUY TAR
- BUD LIGHT

On a trip, my brother had to go to the emergency room.  He was treated by Doctor Pain.  I think I'd have walked out.

IF THIS IS TOO OFF COLOR MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE OR ANYONE ASK ME TO REMOVE IT AND I WILL - The principal at a high school a few of my friends went to was Anita Dick.  I attended an elementary school named for Harry Dickey (whom I later met and was a genuinely nice man but his name still gives me the chuckles).

- Zurf

AHA the good old paranormal asking me why I wrote "you make my day"
- I envie your attitude
- I love your threads, and answers
- You are a nice guy and you contribute a lot.
So it is meant as a compliment, your humor is more like a kind of "dark humor" hidden in your threads or answers, cynical, and yes I respect that. Some people will not like it, others do like it.
I like your style.
About names, imagine your parents giving you an unusual name, it's maybe great when you are young, but you have to live the rest of your life with a name as PUMPKIN. Here in Belgium, the tradition is you get your name, and 2-3 extra names, like your godfather's name.
I have 4 names: LIEVEN, ALBERT, PAUL, LEO, my daughter (you can admire her on myspace) has 3 names, ESTHER, EDITH, CHARLOTTE. We both loved ESTHER that's her name. She loves her name, and it's easy "to use" like calling her ESSIE, or ES, even S . I know a kid, named KIONO, his mother saw somewhere on TV a Japanese program, and so this was the name.
If they should know what I know since 2 seconds, A CATASTROPHE, and spread that name....
I just found what this name means = Code name for very very small penis, covered in zits.

I just have to mail THIS to my ex who lives here now almost 25 years, and we still have a good contact, even THE SAME LAWYER! Strange? Maybe, but if in a divorce I have a lawyer, she has a lawyer, it can be very expensive. In my situation, a problem? well he is a kind of MODERATOR.
ADVICE TO ALL THE DIVORCED OR WOULD BE, TAKE 1 (ONE) lawyer.

First of all a question. A lot of people in the USA have a letter between their names, like George W. Bush. In Europe there is one country using this too: The Netherlands. Like my name could be
Dr. L.A.P.L.PHILIPS. So I don't get it these letters used. Another strange thing is let's use my name again L.PHILIPS IV.

- PEPPER BOB (also a DR.PEPPER) you have Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, and Dr. Pepper, but what kind of drink is DR Pepper?
- ANTHONY CELLO
- PHILIP HISCOCK
- RICHARD W. RUBRIGHT.
- BYWATER DUNCAN
- TED STOTERON
- Mr P. NIS

15 (edited by lesarosi 2008-04-29 17:16:41)

I went to school with Merry Tune and Melody Tune in Michigan.  Also I remember in the Detroit News a little blurb about a woman naming her twins Regina and Vegina- can you imagine?!

Zurf wrote:

Told my wife about this thread last night and mentioned a kid she went to school with - last name Horschit. 

- Zurf

LOL LOL LOL