Topic: COPY GUITARS

IVE BEEN PLAYING 50 ODD YEARS AND IN THAT TIME IVE BOUGHT MANY COPY GUITARS. ONE OF THE BEST PLAYING WAS A BROADWAY RICKENBACKER .I SOLD IT TO MY BROTHER IN LAW WHO COULD BUY ANY GUITAR [HE EARNS MORE THAN I COULD COULD SPEND]. HE IS NOW TRYING TO TRACE THE SAME. IVE ALSO HAD A VERY GOOD SQUIRE STRAT THAT I SOLD ON FOR MORE THAN I BOUGHT IT FOR.  [WHY]??? MORAL FIND A GOOD COPY THAT PLAYS WELL WITH HARMONICS 12TH FRET 5TH FRET IF YOU CAN GET 7TH FRET ALL THE BETTER. YOU HAVE A GOOD NECK AND BODY. WHEN YOU GO TO BUY FOR YOUR DISCOUNT INSIST ON A SET OF SCHALER MACHINE HEADS AND YOU WILL HAVE NO TUNING PROBS.   
I HAVE 1966 GIBSON ES330TD, 1970 FENDER STRAT, THE FIRST THING I DONE ON BUYING WAS TO CHANGE MACHINE HEADS TO SCHALER NO MATTER WHAT PLEASE BUY A GUITAR BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT STANDARD YOU GET TO ,NOTHING WILL EVER GIVE YOU AS MUCH BUZZ AS PLAYING SHOULD YOU PLAY IN A TOP BAND OR AT YOUR NEIGHBOURS BARBECUE WITH 3 CORD WONDERS.

MUSIC KEEPS YOU YOUNG [BRENDAN DAVIS 1947_FOREVER]

Re: COPY GUITARS

gibson your new to chordie welcome,i have in the past used shaller tunning pegs they are excellent and durrable i have owned all the instruments you listed and over time i sold or traded them off i play a little known brand its a standard soi it looks and sounds also plays as good or better then the fender strat it emulates one thing i noticed with your post you type everthing in capital letters that is the equivilent of shouting on the internet just thought i would mention it.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Russell thanks for your reply I did not know about shouting thanks for the advise, I only just mastered the mobile phone  my kids bought me 3 years ago. For my 60th I got this laptop. An old dog new tricks comes too mind,I will try not to shout again.Names Brendan here time local one min, to St Patricks day I will be drowning the shamrock most of tomorrow a number of music sessions around my town and if I post tomorrow night it will be unreadable to you but o/k at my end. I wish everyone on chordie HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY and I confer you all honourally Irish for the day   b.

happy st. patrick day brendan dont over do the spirits unless you like hangovers

"Growing old is not for sissies"