1 (edited by ghanlon 2008-03-06 14:00:04)

Topic: Tampa Florida / New Tampa Area

Hi I am in the New Tampa area.  I play acoustic mostly.
I have been playing 40+ years and at almost 50 yrs old now I don't get a chance to jam much anymore.
I have 2 acoustics.  Guild 1971 and Takamini 1999?
Fender Strat 2001
I also can play bass and have an Ibanez semi acoustic/elec guitar, and amp.

I can record digital at home or can be mobil if needed.

Good vocals and harmonies.

You can hear me on my site or youtube.

ghanlon

Re: Tampa Florida / New Tampa Area

Hi ghanlon,
I live on the other side of the Bay (Largo on the Gulf of Mexico) I play all of my gigs solo minus a percussionist/drummer from time to time. I can however, give you some contact names and numbers of club owners seeking live performers. Most all of the resort places in our area, unfortunately, are hiring musicians who play almost exclusively covers. There are a few holes locally that give players of original music but they usually don't pay anything. Send me some of your specs (song list, sound bites,asking pay fee)  privately via e-mail and I'll do what I can for you. Welcome to Chordie and I'm sure our paths will cross soon.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L(Toney)

PS. I'm playing tonight(thursday march 6) at Jimmy Guanas(Holiday Inn Harbourside) on Indian Rocks Beach 7:20-11pm,
       tomorrow night(friday) 6-10pm at The Loading Dock (Crabby Bills, Indian Rocks Beach, gulf blvd) and sunday at Coasters on Indian Rocks Beach(1400 block,gulf blvd)3-7pm. Take 688 west all the way to the Gulf of Mexico and you're on Indian Rocks Beach. It's a small place and everything is easy to find.

Give everything but up.