Topic: Looking for some missing information about my Ovation

Hi all you music lovers out there,  I have a 1967-68 Ovation and I can't seem to find the rest of the information I'm looking for. It's an  ( 1121-4 model ) and  serial ( F-442 ), black numbers on a square label, made in ( N-H, Conn, U.S.A). I checked on the Ovation site in their history section and i find that it's made between July 67 and Nov 68. Their very first line of production was in Feb 67. I'm trying to find out what the serial number means ? F-442. Would any one know enough about the Ovation to give me as much info as possible, exact date of production and maybe the sale price back than and the possible value today. I know it's a beautiful and a very good sounding guitar , wouldn't change it for anything. I started playing in 1967 and this is my very first Ovation and to top it all off, it was a gift from my brother in-law,yes I know, very nice guy he is and in deed he is a nice person , also a musician who plays in a band with a few other beautiful guitars. all between 1958 to 1967. But anyhow if anyone can give me all the help available it will be much appreciated.Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Looking for some missing information about my Ovation

I found some information, googling: Ovation 1121-4 model
A link to an Ovation website: http://www.ovationgallery.com/collector … adeer.htm.

483               1121 -4        Natural
F-172           1121
I 'll try to get more information.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]