Topic: I'll record them and video them if you tell what you want

www.spytunes.co.uk

Re: I'll record them and video them if you tell what you want

I want "For a While" by Virgin Millionaires... u can hear the song at www.myspace.com/virginmillionaires its the second song on the right side... thanks!

that's a good track, anyone else, I'm trying to build a list here -d

i would be eternally gratful if you could do "radio waves"by roger waters.can send lyrics.just need the chords.tala

I put out my hand just to touch your soft hair......

I'd really love to learn "Satch Boogie" by Joe Satriani. I have some of  it down but not complete, yet.
Another one that's givin' me fits is "I Know A Little" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

If you can pull these off, I'll be very impressed.

Give everything but up.

can someone start a poll?

-d

Danelectro Spytunes wrote:

can someone start a poll?

-d

Yes, so long as it is not spamming, indecent, offensive or insulting material. It may need further clearance from Per (owner of Chordie).
  Any comments on my requests? (Satriani & Skynyrd)

Give everything but up.

This is a big project, I'm gathering a list, Satch Boogie is on it. If you wanna call it spam go ahead, it's happened before, let me know

Is there a chance you could do a version of "Let Go of the Stone"- John Anderson?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMcO5r4JNU

[url]www.freerice.com[/url]

This is a big project, I'm gathering a list, Satch Boogie is on it. If you wanna call it spam go ahead, it's happened before, let me know

I've read the threads about you on Harmony and they seem to regret spamming you since your not actually tring to sell anything but instead your just offering a free service... Just thought you might want to know. You may want to stop by...They want to offer your site as a link on their page now. I don't know if your interested or not..I just thought I'd pass the word on to ya. Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I too have seen the threads on HC and have reviewed all of his posts here. Danelectro Spytunes is walking a fine line. Although his site is free (and offers pretty good lessons I must say), everyone is competing for advertising dollars. Coming to the Chordie forum and posting his link on multiple threads without any real input to the discussion can certainly be defined as spamming.

Just a fair warning to you Mr. Spytunes. Someone is watching, so don't go overboard. As long as we are allowing your posts, I think it would be good form for you to provide a link to Chordie on your site.

Chordie link information can be found here:

http://www.chordie.com/linktous.php

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

I too have seen the threads on HC and have reviewed all of his posts here. Danelectro Spytunes is walking a fine line. Although his site is free (and offers pretty good lessons I must say), everyone is competing for advertising dollars. Coming to the Chordie forum and posting his link on multiple threads without any real input to the discussion can certainly be defined as spamming.

Just a fair warning to you Mr. Spytunes. Someone is watching, so don't go overboard. As long as we are allowing your posts, I think it would be good form for you to provide a link to Chordie on your site.

Chordie link information can be found here:

http://www.chordie.com/linktous.php

Well said!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Far as I can tell, the only thing this site has for sale is a book entitled 'The Guitar Conspiracy' (or something like that) which offers tips on how and what to practice.  The preview of the book seems to offer sensible advice on how to approach guitar playing.

Should the Spytunes posts become a nuisance on these forums, they will be deleted by the moderators.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

I'd love to offer a link to chordie, I'll get on it tomo

Personlly I don't understand the spamming mentality...

As far as H-C goes; I've tried to contact them but it's impossible since they've cut my IP. The link they offered I replied to an email, twice, but nothing happened. So I'm gonna stop telling people now, can't be asked anymore, the plan was to help. Anyway, I'll look into the link and stop going to forums, I'm bored.

Hope you like the site anyway, and if you talk about other guitar sites in my forum I can guarantee you 100% that I will not block your IP address.

Peace

-d

No problem spytunes, we are good - it's just that on your initial presence here, you plastered your link all over the place - on several different forums, with nothing else of relevance, just your link. That is considered spamming. Keep your posts here on this thread or offer additional insight on other threads, that's cool. Just don't bombard the board with your link on every thread, dig it?

I think your site is pretty cool by the way.

nice one, most forums get really defensive, so how does this admin stuff work? Do you guys get paid to look after the forum or is it pure passion? I know very little about the deeper things online, I'm just a player who though youtube was a good idea to use for guitar lessons...

oh one more thing. Could you guys help me out, what the deal with tab and posting it online, does chordie pay a licence or how does this work? If you guys got it sorted I could add all TAB here and just link from my site! It's all Wonderwall and Blackbird at the moment, got about 50 done, but only about 35 has been uploaded so far.

-d

D - The admins here are volunteers who do it out of passion for music and the site. I encourage you to read the FAQ in the resource tab. Chordie is a neat story, it was started as a hobby (and still is really) by the site owner, a guitar player, who built a search engine to help him find music. No songs are hosted here, and there are rules against even posting lyrics. When you see a song, it is actually from another site, Chordie just formats them in a user friendly manner.

hi how are ya doing? i got one for ya.a song by the cowsills,back around 1964 or 65. it about the flower girl.i can't remember the name,but it goes like this,i love the flower girl,i don't know why she simply caught my eye. if you can it would be pretty cool. thanks.                                 paddycake52

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

now i rember the name of the song,the rain the park and other things.ok  see what you can do. thanks.

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

nice one, most forums get really defensive, so how does this admin stuff work? Do you guys get paid to look after the forum or is it pure passion? I know very little about the deeper things online, I'm just a player who though youtube was a good idea to use for guitar lessons...

It's simple Danelectro Spytunes,
  We all were taught by someone, or are currently learning. We're paying it foward in an act of good faith without expectations of monetary compensations. That's all.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

ps- you're missing the F chord in your "teaching" of Little Wing. It's kind of important to get the proper flow of the song. The progression goes as follows; Em G Am Em Bm A#m Am C G F C D hold extended ( repeat throughout entire song) One is never too good to learn.....................no charge for this one, it's on the hizzy.

Give everything but up.

Paddycakes52

On this Godforsaken planet lol  Here ya go. BIG SMILE NOW . HE DIDNT FORSAKE YOU WITH THIS ONE.!

http://www.lyricsprofessor.com/the-cows … hings.html

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

SouthPaw41L wrote:

It's simple Danelectro Spytunes,
  We all were taught by someone, or are currently learning. We're paying it foward in an act of good faith without expectations of monetary compensations. That's all.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

ps- you're missing the F chord in your "teaching" of Little Wing. It's kind of important to get the proper flow of the song. The progression goes as follows; Em G Am Em Bm A#m Am C G F C D hold extended ( repeat throughout entire song) One is never too good to learn.....................no charge for this one, it's on the hizzy.

yeah it wasn't really about little wing, just a demonstration of what pentatonic modes can do for you, I might record little wing properly soon (have to transcribe it first...)

Hope you're all good over here at chordie, I've been out and about touring so haven't been able to follow stuff up properly, got some new tunes up 1 2 3 4 by feist among others

keep up th guitaring!

-d

I would be really gratefull if ypu Could  do
"Someone that youre with" by nickelback
thank you soo much