Topic: the ukulele

A DISGUSTING INSTANT SONG. I have a lot more lyrics, but a lot wouldn't be allowed

ukulele docphilgitaardocphil

THE UKULELE

[C]well I was born with[G]a guitar on my head[Am]or shall I call it [F]ukulele[G]

[C]ukulele ukulele[G]ukulele ukelele[Am] ukelele ukelele or a[F] mexican[G] baby

[C]or was I born with a [G]guitar in my beep[Am]but it hurt[C] ukulele[G]ukulele[F]

[F]I[C] grew older and soon[G]my hands became [Am]to big ukulele[C] ukulele[G]ukuwhat.

So[Am]what’s the problem[E]with these things a[Am] wooden piece with[E] six strings

So[Am] I stepped into a store[E]full red lights she was a[Am]whukulele ukulele[E] ukula

[C]I married a guitar[G]shaped wife, gotafraid [Am]for my life[F]ukulele ukulahelaho[G]

[C]I divorced and changed[G]she was really what[Am]liked, a [F]ukulele body with a string[G]

[C]we got kids, some were[G]nice, there was an ugly[Am]lele uku[F]lele son ukulele ukulala ukula[G]

[C]so I started playing[G]guitar, used as capo a cigar[Am] to have the [F]ukulele ukulala sound[G]

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: the ukulele

lol lol
Lieven
I really have no idea why but I love those lyrics man.
Obscured yet great to me.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

It's just a STOOPID (I prefer this in stead of STUPID.)
The melody is quit "catchy", but let 100 people play this melody, only a few play it as I do, and this is probably for all songs.
I really had fun too, finally, I could laugh with myself. That Ken was a relieve.
As you know my entire life is DOMINATED by that crash, and I make absolutely no progression. It gets worse. It's not funny to see your 77 years old mother crying, but never in front of me. She phones to my sisters, or brothers. They did surgery in September 2005, 6 weeks hospital, to put all the little bones in my left foot together, with the intention to block it, in a 90° position, I can't move this foot (before I could turn my foot 180°, so one foot toes pointing forwards, the other toes pointing backwards.) A 100% success, but, probably because of the surgery, it resulted in a free fall. My BIGGEST child dream, Doc on a cruise ship, was really the end. Accepted, but 1 month later rejected, they had the right to ask all medical information.
I am a skilled hypnotist too, if I want, or better could, I could earn a lot giving shows. Only problem= standing and look right in the eyes of sitting people= domination,in a wheelchair not.
I do have a song about this too. But I decided to STOP POSTING SONGS HERE because I really suck: melody & lyrics. You won't no longer see another song. Maybe on myspace, if I am able to work with my Boss BR 600.
These lyrics are stupid, this was my purpose AND a goodbye song. I continue to play, and improve THOSE skills. I know at least 50-70 chords, I can play these too, and I love switching.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

hi phil you've been through a lot but nothing can change the you thats inside ,there's always two sides on a coin so pick the heads and carry on doing what you know best MUSIC,it can be a healer and bring lots of joy to yourself and others....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool