Topic: THE STARS

Stars

the sungitaardocphil

[C]If the sun was a star[C]why doesn’t she[F] play guitar[C]

[C]I really want to see[C]all the stars [F]playing their [C]guitars

[C]You need some luck[C]to see them all [F]laying down on your[C] back

[C]Dreaming away in a des[C]ert with the [F]girl you love so[C] much[G] [Fmaj] [C]

[C7]a big band[F] playing on an [E7] universal stage, and[Am] for free as[G] you can see[G7]

[C7] please play [F] a song for us[E7] and shine your lights [Am]on us [G]under that three[G7]

[C7]this star sym[F]phonie, a big[E7] band directed by the mo[Am]on will play[G]very soon[G7]

[C7] twinkling little[F]stars, like diamonds[E7]spread on a blue[Am]velvet cover[G]waiting to play [G7]

[C]these stars are old and young [C]some are dead but they still [F]send light-music to us[C]

[C]do they have a name are they[C]real are they souls from dead [F]people, I don’t know[C]

[C]why do they call a star a star[C]is an real interesting point. A star [F]on earth a restless mind[C]

[C]these earth stars, think they’re[C] huge please have a look[F]to the bright points in the sky[C]

[C7]only a star[F]light years away[E7]will stay a star, here they[Am] last not long[G] mmh[G7]

[C7]a star shining[F]so bright[E7]can stop giving light longtime[Am] after dead [G]an amazing factG7]

[C7]long ago I [F]was so scared[E7] that they would fall down on [Am]me seeing[G]falling stars[G7]

[C7]until I was [F]told to make a[E7] wish upon a falling star, I wis[Am]hedto catch [G]a star[G7]

[C]so I waited for[D] a star to fall[G]and catch[C] this star[D]did I fail [G] I [C] [D]catched a[G] heart

[C]I still don’t know[D]are these br[G]ight stars[C]lost souls[D]or are[G] all[C] [D]long gone[G]souls.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE STARS

Hi Docs,

Ah i love this. Your a very deep thinker "Our Docs".

I remember my Mam telling me This one time as a child. We { my Mam and I} were walking home late from a Aunts house.  A huge shooting star shot across the sky. My Mam said "bless
yourself daughter," as theres another soul just got permission to enter heaven!. Watch the stars  she said "as they dance and make space for the new soul."
Do you know i still do this on a starry night. Croatia being the best recently i seen in many a year. Way up a mountain and not influenced by  any other light.

Thanks Docphill.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: THE STARS

Doll, I need to "focus" on lighter lyrics.
I am very busy with that BOSS BR600, at this moment, I tried an electric guitar, you push some knobs and the song, using 3 times and 3 tracks, gave a kind of harmony, even if you play E in stead of A, fantastic, I would love to see and hear this on myspace. But adding drums=complicated, so if I use the chords I recorded, it's kind of Clapton like, music, rock, bending strings. I can't figure out all the possibilities. IMPATIENT as I am, I hate the documents (200 pages) it should work without reading. The result = 3 guitars is nice but not at all corresponding with my skills on guitar. Maybe, because it's on a CF card, I can put it in my PC, compressing to mp3?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]