Topic: HYPNOSIS

This is a word we hear sometimes: THE BAND'S MUSIC HYPNOTISED THE AUDIENCE.
This is so true.
I am, was a very busy bee, laser, helping people loosing weight, and HYPNOSIS. So I was always so busy, helping people, and the money? was never my reason to do this.
If you talk with people having problems, during almost 2 hours, how much can you ask? We are paid by a session and not by the hour. I can't complain at all, and I really exaggerated by taking and signing all these insurances because in 99%, it is money you throw away. My intention was to keep my "lifestyle" when I would retire.
HYPNOSIS: believers, non believers, for those people 1 question: while watching TV, working in the garden, washing dishes, did it never happen that you didn't hear the phone, or did you never return after working in the garden, seeing blood? this is caused by the fact that your concentration was "taken" by your activity.
SO: it's all about the fact that the hypnotist, takes your attention, your concentration, things happening often on concerts (= massa hypnosis). The only thing that happens is that, if I hypnotise, I take your entire concentration, using tricks, speaking soft and monotone, and if it's a show, you will often see that the hypnotist is dressed in black, lights changing, and I (if I do it) walk slowly around, looking STRAIGHT in the eyes of other people. This is awful: who likes the feeling that a stranger looks right into your eyes. You don't react, but you just do what he does, you turn your head away, you start blinking. That group is the target. 15% is very sensible, they will even close their eyes if you snap with your fingers. 25% almost impossible (except if they open their mind), it's easier to hypnotise a pupil than a teacher, or better controle-freaks. The other 60%, don't worry, at least 50% will follow. Even knowing all this, and seeing what you can accomplish, it is still hard to believe for me, eating a lemon, tabasco, in fact all these people will do what you tell. They will never do something against their nature. What about a woman, laying down with her head on one chair and the feet on another, and the fact that 2 people can sit on her. It's all CONCENTRATION-THEFT and SUGGESTIONS. I once hypnotised a girl, and told her she couldn't speak her own language. Wherever she went, she didn 't understand or speak her mother tongue. I can tell you 100x more. MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU SAY I WILL DO.., and not I TRIE TO. About the eyes:
- if you read this, you will understand why a police officer wears reflecting sun glasses, avoiding eye contact.

IF YOU REALLY WANT MORE ABOUT THIS, YOU CAN ASK, BUT GOOGLE HYPNOSIS? AND YOU WILL SEE AND FIND A LOT

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: HYPNOSIS

hi,

well, I guess most people are holding that hypnosis means to not remember anything after it.
They don't know that just to be lost in thoughts could be a condition of (self)hypnosis.
As a mother I know that looking straight in the eyes of my children works. wink

I am really surprised about your topic, I thought to be here far away from my work... lol

Well Gina
It started, this topic, after reading an article why some bands play like as if they hypnotise people.
I am quit good in this act. I used it a lot while still working, but at what price. I was empty.
You won't believe if I told you what I found. Using hypnosis, the first treatments, 3 in most cases, you can send a 50 year old person back to the past, like when he was 5 years. It's called regression.
THE RESULTS I GOT, AND I COULD CHECK WERE AMAZING. HE TOLD THINGS 100% CORRECT.
In Belgium, you are only allowed to do this if you are a MD, or do psychology because you are "messing" with subconscience, and when they wake up, I saw it twice, panic, hysterical reactions, which can be treated by administration of a drug, but I discovered that with 1 finger snap, they returned in hypnosis, and than it's up to you to give "suggestions", and when he's awake again, it takes only a few minutes, he doesn't remember at all how he reacted. YOU REALLY NEED TO BE VERY SKILLED. Everyone can do this, but....

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi Phil,
I know everyone can do this, but not everyone knows it could end in a desaster...
I practise hypnosis for more than 20 years and I do it professionally. wink Certainly working with the subconscious mind requires 100% sureness.
Regressions, especially past life regressions are often asked just for fun, people don't expect it could end also with traumatically experiences they had in their past (life(s)). I definitely disapprove such "fun-sessions" even if I am really skilled to handle panic or hysterical reactions.

So don't be anxious about my straight look into my childrens' eyes - I use it only when I am tired of discussions. ;-)