Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO?

What happened to
- the OSMONDS? Are they still active as musicians, or did they earn so much that they can spend most of their time, to be busy with all the kids?
- the PARTRIDGE family?
- the JACKSON 5, or 4, or 6? Last fact I heard was that they gave a lot of shows WITH Michael, who tried to give his brothers the chance to earn a lot $$$$$ again?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO?

the jackson 5 are going to be touring in 2008 and Michael will be part of it.
They says they have been getting a lot of requests to form again and go on the road.
I persoanlly think they need more money after all those court cases they have went through.

Never did like them and probably never will.
I still do not see boy bands/girl bands like this as a proper band, they are singers and sometimes not that good either at singing and let the other better singers in the band cover for them. Yeah posh spice,, you are one of them.

not real music, all manufactured tripe

( my personal opinion)

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending