Topic: Green Guitar

Ok, so when i was looking for my first guitar i thought it would be cool to get a green one. Couldnt find one in my price range though. So what im asking is does anybody know were or how i can order a guitar in the color i want? I like playing ibanez, and gibson guitars, although im not at all picky about brands, nor if there name brands. Thanks all

Its your life, live it

Re: Green Guitar

Hi Mark
here is a question I can comfortably answer.
I have a green guitar here, it was only £80, but I tihnk I got it on sale, it was reduced from £120 I think?????? so long ago I canny remember.

The make was  hohner Countryman

I dont know where on the planet earth you are but I got mine from Argyll street in glasgow from a shop called victor divine.

I am sure you should get one somewhere else though.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Green isn't a common standard colour. If you're looking at the low to mid part of the market then concentrate on sound and playablity, for me colour is comes at the bottom of the list (hence my martini olive green bass, believe me it's not cool). If you're looking to splash out more then look to make a special order or even get a custom paint job.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

How about Epiphone? I've heard they have all kinds of weird paint colours.

Well its not a huge deal. Im not wanting to get a piece of crap guitar, just so it could be green. I was just wondering if there was any type certain dealer that made more odd colors, but since my question may have already been answered, im going to go do some research. Although i dont much like epiphone.

Its your life, live it

check guitar center's website.... guitarcenter DOT com

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix