Re: I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!

Matt...You gotta love all this help you're gettin'.....and good luck with that whole mayor thing....cheers

well thanks for whatever u guys said. And for those who said anything bout writing my own song, I am working on it. Um I know all about my hormones and using protection and what not. I just want a song not a sex talk. thanks anyway. I'd prefer to not get anymore responses. first and last time on the forum...

Talk about high maintenence....  Are you sure you're not a 15 year old girl?

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

BeeGees "Words" very romantic and easy to play...you need a little range for the vocals, tho.
Good Luck! Sadie
P.S. My husband of 24 years wooed me with ZZ Top's "Fool for Your Stockings, but that was WAYYY back in the day!

Whatever jerome. just lay off would ya...???!!!

I love these kinda threads. Don't you just love teenagers. Don't you just want to be back there doing it all for the first time. Brilliant! May be not.
I fell in love when I was 15. Married her (10 years later) and are blessed with an angel of a daughter.
Gaun yersel son!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Heya, sounds like you already got the liquor.   Fist fighting next?

*Thinking back*  The teens - would I want to go through it again???  Hmmmmm.  The wet dreams were cool.....*ahem*

*hangs head in shame*

34 (edited by charlotte 2007-11-22 18:39:30)

sadiesezso wrote:

My husband of 24 years wooed me with ZZ Top's "Fool for Your Stockings, but that was WAYYY back in the day!

My wife of too many years wooed me with her body.

Her dad threatened me with a shotgun.

We are about to renew our 'only married you cos I had too' vows.

By the way can I change my name from Charlotte to Butch.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

I thought TWIST was a drummer.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Why don't you put something together yourself.  If you want to get her attention, write a song just for her from your heart.  Go with you gut feelings.

Erm...It's seems Matt4mayor has left the building. Or is that driven.
Oh well he did supply a little amusement for some.
In love teens post at your peril.

Matt4mayor hope she likes what ever you choose to play.
Regards
Ark

Do you know Son,

If its one thing women young or old  Dont like is a bad attitude.

Now you take your dummy  twirl your hair, and watch the Charm and

experience this guy has, in more ways then one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOQ40DqGZ5A

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

how do i live by trisha yearwood, really awesome, really romantic

Doing nothin' is so tiresome because you can't stop and rest.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comeback Matt

chasing cars by Snow Patrol
The Scientist by Coldplay

both nice songs

I have to agree with what Last_Rebel said, if it's you trying to convey a feeling to your girl, then make it come from YOU! Write your own song with your own words, not only will this rock her socks off but your gonna have a hard time finding the right song that says how you feel. And also, when a woman not a girl gives you advice, LISTEN and let it really sink in. Good luck and always remember when you write what you feel it comes from you and your thoughts. She'll appreciate it more than anything and will always remember that day/night that you sang her a song that you wrote about her. One last thing be sure to thank everyone for their input, even if it wasn't what you were looking for, they took the time to give you advice and tried to help. That's what people do here......til ya piss 'em off! Ahh, to be 15 and in love....no thanks, lol.

Well thanks guys. For all your input. I ended up writing a song. It's pretty good nothing chart topping or anything like that. Well thanks anyway. C ya later. Might be coming back for more advice.

Matt4mayor wrote:

Well thanks guys. For all your input. I ended up writing a song. It's pretty good nothing chart topping or anything like that. Well thanks anyway. C ya later. Might be coming back for more advice.

You fancy posting it in the song writing forum Matt? That's what a lot of the guys on here do. Always very positive feedback from any submissions and some of the more experienced guys n gals may even be able to suggest things to build on for your next song.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

HI Matt4 mayor,

I welcome you back! Now id like to see and or hear your song,

Well done.

Old Doll.

I dont think I wanna share this song with anybody. I havent even played it for her. I played the music but there were too many people around to sing it. I'm keeping this one private. Just me and her...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your right!

Keep it special.  Now i dont want to sleep alone. God Son !look what you started, Now im getting all Rosy Mantic lol

Where did i leave my National Geo?. Or maybe ill just Google earth?

Sleeping alone and reading Old Doll. lol

Learn to play the Hinder song "Lips of an Angel"

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

another round by the foo fighters is a nice one to sing and play

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel GarcĂ­a Marquez

Well, I'm not a teenager but I've got a bit of the same problem.  Today is my 20th wedding anniversary.  Now I learned "Forever and Ever Amen" for this occaission, but I've played it so many times now in practice that it's not something that my funny little honey will appreciate. 

So, I need another song.  I'm thinking "Flesh and Blood" by Johnny Cash.  My wife gets a little jealous of my river time sometimes, so I thought a song with the lyric, "Mother Nature's quite a lady, but you're the one I need" fits well. 

Not writing my own song.  Just not going to happen.  If you heard the silly things I make up around the house you'd know why.  They always seem to come back to gastric disturbances somehow.  Eight year old boys like my ditties, but they are not suitable for a love song.

I'm open for suggestions.  Keep it to open chords if possible.  I've got to learn the song today (with laryngitis no less - but a strong shot of whiskey will take care of that long enough to sing a three minute song). 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I wrote a song for a girl, once.  It went something like:

"There once was a man from Nantuckett...."

smile