Topic: I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!

I'm 15 years old and almost in a really serious relationship. This girl is REALLY awesome. I'm totally in love with her. I do vocals and acoustic and I need a really romantic song that I can play for her. it needs to be slow and kinda down beat. Give me some suggestions please!

Re: I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!

walk the line johnny cash

I need something a little more current. Like if Hey There Delilah was more general than I would use that... but I'm not going to

Feel Like making love  by bad company- easy as - and nice wink

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

Close but not quite... A swing and a miss...

Sorry Matty , but I'm way out of your age group so I'm struggling. Good luck with your girl big_smile

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

listen I know you want something current, but I'm tellin' you man sing her some Willie Nelson and its an almost guarantee, take this from a girl.
  Try 'Could I Sleep in your arms tonight lady?'

or maybe,

'Angel Flyin' Too Close to the ground',

There's also a song by Shinedown called 'Beyond the Sun' from the us and them album, which is not as obviously romantic but has some nice lines in there,

'look for me, the way you would if you were blind, don't be so resistant...'

All You Need is Love smile

We both like the same kinda music and it definately aint no willie nelson. I'm talkin like slow rock/alternative kinda music. thanks though...

I'm tellin' ya...sweet child, the way I layed it out for ya, is the trick...

dear needing serious help are you serious? calm down your raging hormones and just be your natural self if she's sending you signals you will pickup on it you can woo the lass with song but only for so long,hey that rhymes only you know where you want to take this relationship but if you want to impress her any of the above mentioned songs fit the occasion good luck acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

11 (edited by SouthPaw41L 2007-11-21 04:59:22)

I hope the chick you're trying to impress isn't as high maintenence as you are. Geeeeeeeezzz!
"Too old, too country, nah not that, almost but not quite," come on man, get a hold of yourself.

Give everything but up.

You might try eric claptons,wonderfull tonight.I play blackbird too the girls I want too impress,and they all have really loved it.         good luck   dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey Brother, you have to "GET BACK" to basics... THE BEATLES have over 600 songs listed on CHORDIE.  Try "IF I FELL"  or something else from thier earlier years. You can't miss with a little "HELP" from the boy's. I'll post a list for you tomorrow. Be patient Bro !

First ,congrats on falling in love.
Pretty cool huh. Okay if you're a good crooner try "Kiss me" from "Sixpence None the Richer" Change the words arround a bit to make it from a man and you'll destroy her. If that dosn't suit you try Claypton "If I could change the world". Don't worry so much about older songs. Just add your own style and who knows maybe you'll have a hit. Good luck Matt and enjoy your life.
Slaam

Take a tip from an old married man.................HAVE A LOOK AT HER MOTHER.................

Now, do you still want to sing her a song?

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Hi Matt4mayor,

If you REALLY want to impress this young lady the write her one yourself. It does not have to be number one hit but if you have taken the time and trouble to wrote something especially for her she will be over the moon. Just think of the things you want to say to her and the things you like about her and write them down. It does not have to rhyme, the tempo is more important and then play around with some chords to fit them to. You could even use someone else's song that you both like and put your own lyrics to it.

Good luck

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Matt4mayor

Wonderful feeling to have. But you do know your a walking bag of hormones
right now? Nothing wrong with this its nature at its very best. You more then likely will feel like this many times in your life. So good luck, and always use protection!!.

Wonderful tonight I would always suggest, Failing that.

Woman. John Lennon.

This one is fantastic. I had this requested for me recently, and was asked to dance to it By the Guy who requested! Mama Mia, I nearly went to Colorado
to marry the guy.

Everything I Do. Bryan Adams

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=xxecoU0DFS4

Slán

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

"Your In My Heart" by  Rod Steward. She will love it. You can find it here on Chordie.

Good Luck... Badeye.

one caper after another

Being "serious" in love and being extremely jealous: I considered these PHENOMENONS a a DISEASE, why, heart beats to fast, you always want to ask if she still loves you, butterfly feelings can give gastro intestinal problems, feeling nervous, anxious, and I can understand the problem. Best thing is what Roger told, write a personal song, or play an existing song, using your words. I love "Father and Son" by Cat (YUSSUF ISLAM) Stevens. Change the lyrics? A problem is that some of the greatest ballads are written because of "love pain", and yes one of my top songs is: I'm a melancholy man, doing what I can by the Moody Blues, you will find this on youtube myspace. But read again what Roger wrote.
For every disease, there is a cure, and tempering hormones, try, it will not work, but please don't get lost in your complete love of your life. What about the RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS, oh my love, my darling, I hunger for ..... UNCHAINED MELODY, still one of the greatest songs in history

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Dude, you're 15.  You're going about this all wrong.  What you need is a theme song.

"Super Freak"

She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother...

The only girl better than the current one is the next one.  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Buy liquor and play whatever stirkes your fancy....a real heavy thrashing song often leads to romance.  Break your guitar, bite off a bat's head, hang by your toe nails.  Gosh, I remember being fifteen...kinda.

Also, having many miles under my belt, when it ends - it ain't over. 

And remeber, most importantly of all -no glove, no love.

Twist

And remember, most importantly of all -no glove, no love.!

lol

Thats so good, It should be a bumper sticker,

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

23 (edited by last_rebel 2007-11-21 23:15:58)

Matt4mayor wrote:

We both like the same kinda music and it definately aint no willie nelson. I'm talkin like slow rock/alternative kinda music. thanks though...

Thats why I suggested Beyond the Sun, a slow acousticy rock song.... I would stress before you start really ticking these other people off: you're only 15, so nothing TOO serious is really gonna come out of this (in the long run anyway), lighten up your still a kid for Christ's sake, grab yourself a cola and a guitar and take life easy friend, the mature world comes soon enough on its own without trying to live it early. And ALSO, for the record, when your singing a song to a girl, its supposed to be about WHAT your saying, not so much if she likes the tune. I'm not even sure she'd appreciate you getting somebody else to pick the lyrycs that match the way YOU feel about her. Thats not putting a whole lot of thought dude.... AND you COULD always write your own since you have to be so dadgum picky.

All You Need is Love smile

At my age, it's Jon Prine all the way.

She don't like her eggs all runny
She thinks crossin' her legs is funny
She looks down her nose at money
She gets it on like the Easter Bunny
She's my baby I'm her honey
I'm never gonna let her go

He ain't got laid in a month of Sundays
I caught him once and he was sniffin' my undies
He ain't too sharp but he gets things done
Drinks his beer like it's oxygen
He's my baby
And I'm his honey
Never gonna let him go

In spite of ourselves
We'll end up a'sittin' on a rainbow
Against all odds
Honey, we're the big door prize
We're gonna spite our noses
Right off of our faces
There won't be nothin' but big old hearts
Dancin' in our eyes.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I got one for you...serriously!
Colide by Howie Day...nice song...easy...she'll love it.