Topic: IS THERE A MARKET FOR INSTRUMENTS ONLY?

I can refer to the Shadows, the Ventures, some decades ago.
Do you think that there is still a market for this kind of music? I love to play guitar, and like most of you chordians, playing since years, you develop an own style, playing guitar.
- Acoustic: is there a lot of difference in what you play on electric guitar
- Electric: same as acoustic, is there another approach to play a song?

I am a "melody" man, and not a "lyrics" writer, even in my own language. I prefer a melody, using sometimes (in fact often) NON COHERENT LYRICS.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: IS THERE A MARKET FOR INSTRUMENTS ONLY?

nope!

I'm the son of rage and love

hi phil i've played acoustic 30 yrs,i play any type song with only basic chords, i play any type song with electric {better sound}2yrs
but any sixties songs are tops with me, they will reign after i've gone,it can be coppied, but it can't be beaten...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

i would have to say yes ihave a few songs ive written one is called latin sun its done electrically with two gutars playing the melody in thirds with some nice sustain i mixed in drums from my alises and added a bass it turnned out ok  i recorded it on a boss br8 and burnned it on a tascamcdrw700 i wanted to download it but im having problems with my media player i hope windows fixes it soon remember sleepwalk santo &johnney how about duane eddy 40 miles of bad road ,link ray rumble all of these songs have been used and are still being used on tv commericals the old intrumentals are priceless nothing i have listened to currently will be remembered eccept by the fans who are devoted to that kind of music but the oldies will survive long live the age of creativity acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I am capable to put a song with lyrics on myspace, followed by the same song without voice.
If you are good in what you play is the best "deal" to put 2 times the same melody, English and Spanish on CD. At that moment you are aiming to 500.000.000 people.
Acapo, what kind of Boss do you have? Mine BR 600

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]