Topic: Magic :D Bruce Springsteen :D

Anyone like "the Boss's" new album? :-)

Re: Magic :D Bruce Springsteen :D

yes I do, it is a little bit heavier, but I have it.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

are you the only two that have it? or the only two that have it and want to post saying you have it?lol

I quite like old brucey boy, not a great big fan but I like him a lot.

So how good is the album? I might give it a listen as I have heard one or two saying it is good or great or not bad.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I discussed that album, in a topic about "sharing thoughts" : brandnew albums

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I got a copy of this album today. Listened to it once. Well, not actually once because I am still at song number 7 just now " I will work for your love", great song and the album is very good. I am liking it already and it is not even finished.
I was not too sure about the first song though. Too much effects in his voice. Unusual I thought as first songs on albums are normally the strongest songs to get you into the album.
Maybe it will grow on me after two listens,lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending