Topic: Chordie New Year on Soundcloud

Here is the link  - wish I had more time to work on it. 

However- Last night I became a grandfather to a beautiful and healthy little boy ! smile
I am so blessed and excited !!

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/happy-chordian-new-year

Happy New Year to you all !!

Special note: Bill and Dondra - with the coming of the New Year- all the prayers and good wishes from all of your friends  here on Chordie are going to come to fruition, and you are going to have a wonderful new Year - I have faith  it will !! Happy New Year to you both Be Safe, healthy and eternally in love. smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Chordie New Year on Soundcloud

I liked it tig thanks and Happy new year to you!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

TIGLJK wrote:

However- Last night I became a grandfather to a beautiful and healthy little boy ! smile
I am so blessed and excited !!

Congrats TIG! Now thats' the way to ring in a New Year!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Congratulation TIG what a beautiful gift a healthy baby boy. Many years from now that  boy will be saying my Grand Daddy wrote those beautiful songs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Congrats TIG. May I wish you and your family, especially the little man a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thick as two short planks

Congratulations TIG

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

hi jim, very cleverly put together my friend and sung with great feeling. and once again congratulations and welcome to the grampa club.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.