Topic: Worthing, West Sussex, UK

Bass Player and Vocalist (female preferred) required for old fart (35 & 39) rock/folk/blues band. You don't have to be any good cos we're not that great but must have transport, kit and ethusiasm and commitment. Only ambition needed is to gig. We are not out to rule the world really just wanna have some fun. But we really do wanna gig this time. If interested e-mail only to marcdancaster@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Worthing, West Sussex, UK

bandanaman wrote:

Bass Player and Vocalist (female preferred) required for old fart (35 & 39) rock/folk/blues band. You don't have to be any good cos we're not that great but must have transport, kit and ethusiasm and commitment. Only ambition needed is to gig. We are not out to rule the world really just wanna have some fun. But we really do wanna gig this time. If interested e-mail only to marcdancaster@yahoo.co.uk

I actually know someone who thinks he can play bass (sorry it's a he), who happens to go by Sussex a lot. As for myself I live in Cambridge, and go to Sussex about every 2 months. I'm not a vocalist or bassist so there you go that's just life. Oh, wait, my Granddad is a great bass player and singer! No, it wouldn't work though.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??