Topic: Blind Faith cover: Can't Find My Way Home

solo acoustic cover of the Blind Faith song written by Steve Winwood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6nC8lIPRLk

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: Blind Faith cover: Can't Find My Way Home

I really enjoyed that,you did a great job with the fingerpicking.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I like it! Brought back memories of another time and place.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

A very soulful performance. Nice job! Haven't heard that one in a while, sounded good!
                                                                                                                                                                    Dave

Very Nice! I upped your "like" count by 1.  smile

Well done! I haven't heard that song in a long time, and your playing inspired me to come back to it.

Thank you all for listening! I first heard that album on an 8 track circa 1969-1970 in my uncle's 1968 Mustang Fastback.
Even as a kid I was struck by this song..... In 1978 my cousin was taking guitar lessons and brought home a chord/lyric sheet for this song.
That is when I started playing it..... played it for 3 decades with a flatpick and decided to go bare fingers on it for this video.

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song