Re: Sleepless.

You'll sleep in time.  You're going through stuff I wouldn't wish on anyone, but it is a season and not a new normal.  You will sleep again sometime.  You're strong and will make it through. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

jjj maybe it is time too ask your doctor for some help.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

28 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-10-24 07:28:46)

Zurf wrote:

You'll sleep in time.  You're going through stuff I wouldn't wish on anyone, but it is a season and not a new normal.  You will sleep again sometime.  You're strong and will make it through. 

- Zurf

You were right Zurf. 2 days in a row I have slept almost through the night. Hopefully I can get some major sleep time in this weekend

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I never heard of anyone dying from lack of sleep. I do hope you will get some more jjj.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman