Topic: Thinning the herd.

I have been trying to make room in my music room lately. I have sold 2 guitars and an amp. Getting rid of a keyboard and a drum kit today. They built up so fast. I am not just selling them to random people. I want these to be used and appreciated. I answered an ad on craigslist from someone that wanted to find inexpensive equipment for his daughters that are learning to play. I don`t mind taking a loss or just breaking even for that reason. They had first act amps and guitars. They love the equipment they have now. A Crate GX 212 and a Squier mini strat (my daughters first guitar).My daughter has a friend that plays keyboard. She can have that. And another that plays drums. Whenever she is here she plays on them. She can have the drums. As long as I know they are being used and appreciated, I can handle the loss. Even if they get their use out of them and trade up, I am fine with that.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Thinning the herd.

Awesome. I love that attitude.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Thinning the herd.

Everybody wins. You get some extra space in the music room and they get better equipment. Good for you Joey!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!