Topic: Happy fathers day to all the dads

Happy fathers day.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Happy fathers day to all the dads

Yes, a big Happy Father's Day to all!

My dear wife got me a card with a pic of my Les Paul on the front, and an encouraging comment about seeing me enjoying some of my old pleasures with the guitars again. Having an incredible wife of 34 years, plus two grown boys (27 and 31) makes wearing the "Dad" hat one of life's favorites.

This might be a good place to share some "Dad Stories", because many of us owe our love for the guitar to a Dad who first got us started.

Thanks for the wish.........A wonderful way to wake up...I been married  40 yrs. and still love my wife much..Each day i touch my guitars and play for my days  start and days finish.
Each day a new song seems to hit me.  I hang to it for about 2 days till its down pat.  Then in the book it goes...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY     Never forget this  great site..This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

The richest child is poor without music.!  smile  cool

Happy Father's Day all you DADS!  My own Dad is the one that got me to love a guitar in the first place, and has encouraged me to continue with it.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yep Happy Father to everyone.  I hope you enjoy your special day

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy Father's Day to all. Go enjoy a little strummin' time all to yourself.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto to all the above.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman