Topic: The teeny tiny log in box

It seems like really the lettering on the whole site is a bit small, but the log in box here on chordie.com is ridiculously small. I have average sight. But I find this annoying.

Re: The teeny tiny log in box

You probably need to alter your screen resolution. My eyes are not that good and I have no difficulty. Try pressing 'Ctrl' and '+' to make it larger.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I've had no trouble reading it but thanks to Roger I just learned something about computers. Wow! At 70 an old dog can still learn new tricks.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

4 (edited by thorntontribe 2013-05-19 13:57:47)

Also to, if you click on the word login it should open up to a bigger login page. I had just found this site about a little over a month ago and thought the same thing "man this is small" just happened to click on it.

This is a great site! best one I have found since they shut down OLGA (On Line Guitar Archive)a few years back, tried several others such as 911 tabs and more.

thanks roger, i wear glasses but i was still screwing my eyes up to read the post, now i can read it easy...brill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I have awful eyesight. But I have never had any trouble reading anything on here. (as long as I wear my glasses)

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

It is still annoyingly small. My computer's settings are fine. Every other site in the world has a larger login box. And why do I have to always click cntrl + when you can just make the box a little bigger. It is annoying.

You could stay logged in.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

zengalileo wrote:

It is still annoyingly small. My computer's settings are fine. Every other site in the world has a larger login box. And why do I have to always click cntrl + when you can just make the box a little bigger. It is annoying.

Simply because if the log-in box is annoyingly small then all the printing will be annoyingly small and just as difficult to see.

The other answer is to get a bigger monitor but that costs money lol

Roger

Or do as Deadstring says change your proifile settings to stay permanently logged on.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"