Topic: How to buy a guitar and accessories?

How to buy a guitar and accessories?

Re: How to buy a guitar and accessories?

Bring someone with you with experience. Do a lot of research online to make sure you are not overpaying. Especially for epiphones or squiers. Accesories can be anything. Think if they are really necessary. You are already asking questions or else you wouldn`t be here.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

if you could give us some info on yourself and what you have and like to play we can give you more guidance.  You will find that if we know more about ya,, the better we can help ya,, was that redundant? or was that redundant? lol

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

if you could give us some info on yourself and what you have and like to play we can give you more guidance.  You will find that if we know more about ya,, the better we can help ya,, was that redundant? or was that redundant? lol

beamer that is good advice too give him,we do not know where he is at right now and need to know more too help him.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

5 (edited by Robin42525 2013-04-12 17:56:03)

I wants a guideline of  guitar and accessories.

quality management system

Welcome glad you are hear it's a great site. You would be better served to start a new tread

Let no talents go unused

7 (edited by beamer 2013-04-01 04:33:37)

Robin42525 wrote:

I wants a guideline of  guitar and accessories.

Then look at above replies.  Also use a bit more manners. We pride ourselves on this site for being helpful AND well mannered.  If you just want Random BS then you might try the forums at ultimate guitar.  You also can do a bit of research on your own with the net Let us know  a bit more specific's and We will be glad to help,,  If this is a Language barrier issue,, then please (As above) tell us about yourself.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Fire art  wrote:

Welcome glad you are hear it's a great site. You would be better served to start a new tread

FA, Radial or bias-ply?? LOLOLOL lol  lolol Oh I kill myself!:lol:  (all kidding aside, he is right)