1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-02-12 23:01:58)

Topic: A good turn of events.

Short and sweet. I can`t keep a band together if my life depended on it. My daughter is trying out for a local record company next week to put out a 10 song ep. She sent a sample and they liked what they heard.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: A good turn of events.

WOW!  She's a brook Trout no more.  Now she's a big lunker of a lake Trout.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Go Trout! - Would love to hear it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Go girl we are waiting to see or hear you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

J3 whats the name of the band she will be with and do they have anything on YT.  As ^ Great Job for her!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Wow quite impressive!!! Let's hope she doesn't take after her dad as far as bands go;)

Knock 'em dead Trout!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

beamer wrote:

J3 whats the name of the band she will be with and do they have anything on YT.  As ^ Great Job for her!

No band or name of band. Just her and her acoustic guitar. She has to get 10 songs ready. Whatever she wants to do. This company is just starting out. I told him that I would be there all the time simply because she is my teenage daughter. ( I have no trust level when it comes to her). She has all control over what she wants to do. They just record it and put it out. I told her not to get her hopes too high if it doesn`t work out. If it sells she gets 50%. If not, she is no worse off.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

She has to get 10 songs ready. So far she has 3. I really don`t think she is taking this seriously. It should be fun for her, but she has to do some work for it. Hate to have her learn the hard way. But when it fizzles out because she goes in unprepared, there will be no going back. Like the old cliche, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

That's great - hope it goes really well!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic